We want to give your child the best possible foundation to start their life long journey in education. Our objectives in working with your child are to...
- Provide a safe, happy, learning environment.
- Encourage children to grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Accept each child at his developmental stage and facilitate his continuing growth.
- Support families in the important task of teaching children.
Why choose Brighton?
The NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) states that children who attend high-quality programs:
- demonstrate greater social skills as preschoolers
- typically have higher self-esteem and value achievement more than children who do not attend developmentally appropriate preschool
- receive higher scores on tests of thinking ability and language development
- excel in mastery of pre-reading, reading and math skills
- are better prepared for school
- show greater motivation for learning and commitment to schooling
Brighton Private School Teachers
Stacy Haynes, SLP, EdS (Director/Kindergarten)
Melissa Sefers (4th/5th Grade)
Deborah Ragsdale (Middle School Math)
Heather Housholder (Middle School / Spanish)
Gina Lewis (3rd Grade)
Jennifer Essen (2nd Grade)
Kayla Duncan (1st Grade / Afterschool)
Bridgette Plakaris (Kindergarten)
Vanessa Anderson (PreK 4/ Afterschool Director/School Director)
Rhonda Lancaster (2 Year Olds)
Ms Jenna (Specials Director)
Kayla Laukka (Substitute)